Re: [Condor-users] 'simple' c++ program

> I suspect it has something to do with prog.exe but not sure where to
> look. I don't have access to the source code, but have access to the
> programmer. ;-)

Try naming your batch file something other than "prog". I'm not sure how
Windows decides whether to run prog.bat or prog.exe when both exist in
the same working directory. Call it progrun.bat or something like that.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.