[Condor-users] 'simple' c++ program

Hi all,

I'm trying to run a simple c++ program. I'm using version 6.8.1 (I know - I need to upgrade!) on a windows xp cluster. However, I'm submitting my job from a cygwin prompt. It appears to run since I get output from my echo statements in the .bat file that I use to call the c++ program. Here's the submit:

*****
Executable      = prog.bat
requirements = OpSys == "WINNT50" || OpSys == "WINNT51"
getenv = true
Universe        = vanilla
Error           = Output/err.$(process)
Output          = Output/out.$(process)
Log             = Output/log.$(process)

Should_Transfer_files = YES
When_To_Transfer_Output = ON_EXIT

transfer_input_files = prog.exe, R2.txt, initialnodes.txt, nodearccosts.txt, nodepcm.txt, S10solutionfile.txt
Arguments = 44 20 33750 12825 R2.txt
Queue

***
and here's prog.bat

echo running prog.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5
prog %1 %2 %3 %4 %5
echo done
****

I suspect it has something to do with prog.exe but not sure where to look. I don't have access to the source code, but have access to the programmer. ;-)

I've seen various other emails that are similar, e.g., running Fortran programs, and I think I've covered the bases, but still feel I'm missing something easy.

thanx
steve upton