Re: [Condor-users] Resetting condor_history?

Brad Goldsmith wrote:
Hi,

Is there was way to reset the output of condor_history?

If you are not using the Quill extension, you could remove the HISTORY file. Do "condor_config_val history" to see the location of this file.

Or at least give it a date range?

I guess you could use the -constraint command-line switch. Or perhaps just using "-backwards" would suffice for you - personally, I always use -backwards with condor_history. (via an alias)

regards,
Todd