Re: [Condor-users] FW: Problems creating a CondorView Client

I sent this cry of help to condor_world but they never reply to me back, basically I am in the need of help to translate the make_stats script from Unix to windows. As stated below any help is much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Alex

From: Alex Alas
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 1:00 PM
To: 'condor-world@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Problems creating a CondorView Client

Hello to all and thank you in advance for your help,
I am in charge of implementing a Condor-Pilot in my organization. I am a newbie in Condor and my expertise only covers Windows Systems; so far I have been able to complete successfully the initial configuration. I have no experience with Unix systems only Windows OS. In fact our pilot is configured in a Windows XP SP1 box. So far I configured the central-manager and a CondorView Server successfully in separate systems meaning that both servers according to the collectorlog and masterlog from both server are seeing each other and communicating. The problem is when I try to configure the CondorView Client. Trying to follow the instructions on the manual on how to set it up is a little bit confusing specially at two stages:
a) POOL_HISTORY_DIR=/full/path/to/directory/to store/historical/data... When I enter the location I received the error depicted above:
Butz.domain.com
12/21 11:13:14 enable: Creating stats hash table
12/21 11:13:14 Configuration: SAMPLING_INTERVAL=60, MAX_STORAGE=10000000, MaxFileSize=333333, POOL_HISTORY_DIR=butz.domain.com\condor\ViewHist
b) After downloading the View_Client contrib module and filling the information requested to customize the setting there is a PATH with the following string:
VIEWDIR="Mann.domain.com\condor\VIEWDIR". Am I correct using this string?
STATSDIR="mann.domain.com\condor\bin". Am I correct using this string?
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:$STATSDIR:/s/std/bin
Now type "./make_stats setup" This last line is a unix command I don' know if I need to translate in windows as: make_stats setup
Any help or input is appreciated.

Respectfully,
Alex Alas
Systems Administrator
Fugro EarthData Inc
.

The information contained in this communication may be legally privileged and is intended solely for the use of the addressees. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Additional restrictions may apply if you or your company are under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with EarthData.