Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.0.0 release??

carl langlois <crl.langlois@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm a bit confuse here. On the Condor web it is written that the latest
> stable is 7.0.0 but i can't find it ?? i'm only able to get 6.8.8

I'm guessing you were clicking the links under "Current Releases"
on the front page?  Our apologies, they weren't correctly updated
and the 7.0 link instead lead to 6.8.  It's fixed now.

--
Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/