Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic Insertion of resource Class-Ads

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your quick reply, but I am not sure where to look for STARTD_CRON_JOBLIST. I checked condor_config file and all it has about the ClassAds expressions is STARTD_ATTRS, where I can add a static ClassAd and could restart the COndor after adding there. Could you be little more specific about the STARTD_CRON_JOBLIST? I am using Condor Version 6.8.6.

Thanks,
Saurabh Agarwal,
Graduate Student - Computer Science,
BInghamton University.