Re: [Condor-users] Submitting vmware-images

Hi morten,

Your submit file looks no problem. Did you correctly configure startd
machine for vm universe. By default, vm universe is disabled on
startd.

You can check if there are vm-enabled startd machines in your pool
through "condor_status -vm".

If condor_status -vm doesn't show any machine, you need to check the
configuration for startd on execute machines.

Best,
-jaeyoung