[Condor-users] Submitting vmware-images

Hi,

I have a hard time finding good examples on how to submit vmware-images.

I have configured one Linux host and one Windows with vmware-server. I
have tried to follow what guidelines google provides, but I am a bit
confused on how to actually submit the vmware-image.

A vmware image typically consist of a vmx file and a number of vmdk and
vmsd files, in my case:

ls -lh /site/vm|cut-c22-
150M Jun 26 22:27 Ubuntu-s001.vmdk
566M Jun 26 22:27 Ubuntu-s002.vmdk
1.7M Jun 26 22:27 Ubuntu-s003.vmdk
123M Jun 26 22:27 Ubuntu-s004.vmdk
 64K Jun 26 22:27 Ubuntu-s005.vmdk
 500 Jun 26 21:43 Ubuntu.vmdk
 862 Jun 26 21:35 Ubuntu.vmsd
 910 Jun 26 21:42 Ubuntu.vmx

How do I add all the parts to the submit script? I have come this far:

 universe        = vm
 executable      = Ubuntu
 vmware_dir      = /site/vm
 vm_type         = vmware
 vm_memory       = 256
 log             = /site/results/vmtest.log
 vm_networking   = TRUE
 vm_networking_type =  bridge
 vmware_should_transfer_files = Yes
 vm_no_output_vm = true

 initialdir      = /test1
 queue

A plain example from someone already having done this would be helpful
:)

I run the latest stable version of Condor, vmware-server (and Active
Perl on the Windows-node) btw.

	Morten