[Condor-users] Question regaurding Reject and Matched Log entries in MatchLog

I've noticed from time to time that I get a quick Reject followed by a Match with the same job in the Condor MatchLog. I'm running Condor 7.0. The conditions (availability of resources to allocate to jobs) from what I can tell are not changing in the short time the two log entries are being made. Does anybody know why I might see something like this below? There are more than enough slots in the pool to accept the job in the time period, and as far as I can tell there are no problems with how the classad was constructed (systems more than match what the classads define as needed).

It may sound picky, but I'm thinking of ways to analyze why jobs are rejected and double entries below defeat simple log greping. Or is there a better way to pull information on jobs rejected and why? (though I'd still like to know why the double entries occur)

7/3 19:42:41 Rejected 405.0 nysgrid@xxxxxxxxxxxx <192.12.209.192:58969>: no match found 7/3 19:44:41 Matched 405.0 nysgrid@xxxxxxxxxxxx <192.12.209.192:58969> preempting none <192.168.0.237:45789> compute-0-17.local

Thanks!
Doug B
OCI/NSF