From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Elizabeth S Burton
Sent: July 8, 2008 4:40 PM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] condor_store_cred

Hello,

New to Condor - as most are - and in need of quick help.  Any information or help is greatly appreciated!!

I have a small condor pool with a windows 2003 server as the condor manager and 10 windows xp workstations which can run jobs.  I am running Condor 6.x.

When I invoke the "condor_store_cred" function it resolves username@domain and prompts for password.  When I enter the password and confirm, I get the following error:  "Failure occured".
Nothing else.  I have looked in the condor logs to see if I can debug - but again, no luck.

Any ideas?
Thanks so much for your time!
Have a great day.
thx, Libby

Elizabeth S. Burton
Engineering Solutions
Integrated Solutions Development
Information Solutions
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems

(256.542.4708) office
(7.227.4708) tie line
(256.566.8758) cell
(256.542.4329) fax

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION NOTICE

This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright, or exempt from disclosure.
Any unauthorized review, disclosure, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or reliance on this information
may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited.

AVIS D'INFORMATION CONFIDENTIELLE ET PRIVILÉGIÉE

Le présent courriel, et toute pièce jointe, peut contenir de
l'information qui est confidentielle, régie par les droits
d'auteur, ou interdite de divulgation. Tout examen,
divulgation, retransmission, diffusion ou autres utilisations
non autorisées de l'information ou dépendance non autorisée
envers celle-ci peut être illégale et est strictement interdite.