Re: [Condor-users] condor_store_cred

Libby,
Besides configuration variables, try setting the TOOL_DEBUG =
D_FULLDEBUG. In Condor 6.8 and higher, you should get more debugging
information from the command line about why it is failing.

Good luck,
Jason

--
Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com