Re: [Condor-users] Web Services JDL Parsing

Matthew Farrellee wrote:

>Sean Manning wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>>   I am still working on a Web Services interface to condor, and having
>> some difficulties.  I think they may be related to how the JDL gets
>> converted from a file to a Java object.  For those of you who have a
>> Web Services interface working, how do you parse the JDL files?
>>
>>   The code which I inherited uses the fromFile (String file) method of
>> org.glite.jdl.Ad to convert the JDL file into a Java object.  This
>> requires a JDL which works with condor_submit to be modified to work
>> with the Web Services code, and these changes affect some of the
>> attributes as seen in condor_q -l <job id>.  For example, or example,
>> the line:
>>   StreamOut = False
>> has to be changed to:
>>   StreamOut = "False";
>> and appears this way in condor_q -l <job id>:
>>   StreamOut = "False"
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Sean Manning
>
>The StreamOut attribute should have a boolean value, not a string
value.
>condor_q -l should show you: StreamOut = FALSE
>
>Best,
>

>matt

Hi Matthew,

  Thanks for the help.  I've just replied on this topic in detail in
the HoldReason = "Streaming not supported" thread, so you can look
there to see what I've been doing to correct the problem.  You are
right- StreamOut was being interpreted as a String.  I think there may
still be similar problems with other types of variable.

  Regards,

Sean Manning