Re: [Condor-users] [Condor-Users] where is the condor_config file?

You can run condor_config_val -config to tell you where condor finds its
configuration files.  By default I believe it looks in /etc/condor and
then the condor user's home directory (~/condor).  You can also set the
environment variable CONDOR_CONFIG to a full path (including the
condor_config file itself) and start condor that way.

Rob