[Condor-users] Problems with Windows jobs running indefinitely!

Hi all,

I managed to get a windows Condor environment working fine on a simple
multi pc isolated network using a common login for all pcs.
I am now attempting to get Condor to work across a corporate
network.....!  Well I can see the slots in the pool and can successfully
submit jobs from one PC to a head node and the jobs get assigned to
selected slots (aren't ClassADs useful!).  However, the jobs run
indefinitely - last one I stopped after 4 days (the test model run is
only a 15 minute task!).  Key files are meant to be transferred from
(model input files) and to (model results file) the local drive of the
submitting PC, and I have added my windows AD user ID/password using
condor_store_cred to all machines in question (just in case!).  Is this
'hanging' behaviour permissions related or possibly something else?  I
am using Condor version 7.0.1.
Any help would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Chris

The information contained in this email may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, use of this information (including disclosure, copying or distribution) may be unlawful, therefore please inform the sender and delete the message immediately. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those held by ABP Marine Environmental Research Ltd who do not accept liability for any action taken in reliance on the contents of this message (other than where the company has a legal or regulatory obligation to do so) or for the consequences of any computer viruses which may have been transmitted by this email.

ABPmer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Ports, Registered in England number 1956748, Registered Office 150 Holborn London EC1N 2LR.