[Condor-users] Condor DRMAA: DAGMan job submission possible?

Hi Group,
I'm currently doing some 'homework'/reserach, and the following
question has arisen:

Q) DRMAA: Dagman job submission - possible?
Is it possible to submit a DAGMan job using the DRMA API?
>From my reading it looks like only classic condor jobs can be
submitted via the API?
Is it possible to 'massage' a DAGman job to fit within this API?

One reason for focusing on DAGMan, in addition to job sequencing, is
that it also facilitates Stork parents/children in it
sequencing/hierachy.

Appreciate any insights, anecdotes or suggestions
Regards
Mark