[Condor-users] Condor calendar

Hello all,

In our configuration based on Condor 7.0.1 we are using workstations dedicated to students ... so we can't use them freely apart from week end and holidays. The system administrator do not want to use full time run with keyboard/mouse user detector.
So we want configure Condor to run jobs only during night between 8 PM and 7 AM during school time weeks
and all the day during week end and holidays. So we want a system switching between time limitation and no limitation according to the date.

Has any of you set up such a system ? How should I do ?
Condor hidden calendar config ? Cron shell script ?

Thanks in advance

Mr VIGILANT Lionel
ISEM - CNRS
University of Montpellier 2