[Condor-users] Can not find condor's ld

Hello everyone,

I've just installed condor 7.0.3 on two computers using
condor-7.0.3-linux-x86-debian40-dynamic.tar.gz.

Everything seems ok, but if I run

$ condor_compile

This version of Condor does not support checkpointing and remote
system calls on this platform.  You may only submit "vanilla" jobs.
Therefore, you do not need to use condor_compile.  In fact,
condor_compile can't work, since there are no libraries to re-link
your job with.  Please see the Condor Manual for details, which can be
found at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual.

$

So I followed the instructions for full installation:

First replace system ld with the one shipped by condor.

But I can't find condor's ld anywhere. Where should it be?

Regards

Hugo