[Condor-users] Paup & Condor

Hi all,

Does some of you use Paup with Condor ?
It runs perfect locally but when submitting to Condor we get an Segfault after 2 seconds.

We searched on the net and find a tuto explaining we have to use two .nex files : one with the data the other with the commands. And, the .nex file in Arguments must be with the one containing the commands.
So the submit file should look like :

Universe = vanilla
Executable = paup
Arguments = -n test_cmd.nex
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT
transfer_input_files = test_cmd.nex test_data.nex
queue

But we still have the segfault right after the beginning of the execution.
If somebody can help ...

Thanks in advance

Mr VIGILANT Lionel
 ISEM - CNRS