Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.1.1 pulled

Steffen Grunewald wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 03:16:33PM -0500, Nick LeRoy wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry to report that we've pulled Condor 7.1.1 from the web due
to several problems with it (a bad memory leak in the startd,
and authentication problems under Windows).  We plan to release 7.1.2
within a week to address these problems.  In the mean time, you can
download 7.1.0 from our download page http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/ .

Bad things happen. May we safely assume that 7.0.4 does NOT suffer from these issues, and that the improved DAG handling isn't affected as well?

I'd like to confirm that 7.0.4 does not have the memory leak, and the problem is not in the DAG code. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Greg