[Condor-users] Condor-C problems with 7.0.4 [Sec=Unclassified]

Hi all,

I having been having problems with Condor-C for a while now.

With 7.0.3 it was that if I submitted more than one job then the jobs
would execute but then sit on the central manager of the remote pool and
not return until I removed the first job.
This was was found to be a bug and fixed in 7.0.4

I have now upgraded to 7.0.4 but now if I submit a job from a Windows
Personal Pool to the remote linux pool then a new job is created by the
central manager every negotiation cycle but is not run.  They stay on
hold and just accumulate, one new job for every cycle until there are
heaps of them for the one submitted job.

Both local GridManager logs and remote central manager logs do not seem
to indicate why this might be the case.

If I try 'Release' one of the held remote jobs its goes back on hold.
Condor_q -analyse then indicates that it 'Cannot access initial working
directory' on the local submit machine but I suspect this is a furphy as
a straight Condor job submitted from the same machine runs fine.

Can anyone please help me run this down?

Troy

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.antarctica.gov.au/