Re: [Condor-users] Checkpoint server housekeeping

Hi!,
Yes I think you're right. Have you configured a Checkpoint Server? If so,
I need your help. I followed the manual, but it is not working. The Ckpt
server says :
Sending ckpt server ad to collector...
And nothing else, if I use condor_checkpoint -all to force checkpointing,
nothing happens.
Any ideas?