[Condor-users] Running batch mode Matlab jobs (again)

Dear All,

I've been trying to get Matlab jobs to run in batch mode on our Win XP pool.
In the past I've used standalone executables but one particular app will
only work by passing the M-file to the actual interpreter. My feeling is
that Matlab (v 7.4) is crashing on startup as I can't even get the GUI
to open (I've set USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP and it works OK for other apps).

I've seen a lot of discussion of this on condor-users but no definitive answers.
The big question is then - has anybody go this to work under windows ???

regards,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith,
e-Science Team,