Re: [Condor-users] SSL authentication problem

Thanks for this. I'll need to contact our Windows people about implementing
it in a NAL. Incidently, if I've set up the central manager security correctly,
a malicious user with a copy of the cert could only set up rogue execution
hosts with it (my main concern was rogue submit hosts). I imagine this is only
really a problem if Condor users' data is sensitive.

-ian.