[Condor-users] Need Condor-G manual for Globus Toolkit 4

Hi..

I need Codor-G manual for Globus Toolkit 4. Does anyone know where to find
it? I have read Condor 7.0 manual, there is brief explanation only for
Globus Toolkit 2 version. The manual for Globus Toolkit 4 (GT4) is only
how to submit, and not contain how the Condor-G interact with GT4. I think
there a lot of changes, since GT2 and GT4 have different framework.

This is for my final project to graduate from my college. I have to test
the four condor-G fault tolerant according the article "Condor-G: A
Computation Management Agent for Multi-Institutional Grids". Since almost
all of documentation of condor-G are only related to GT2, I don't know how
to    write my report.

Please Help me, I really need it.

Thank's For All