[Condor-users] Case sensitive usernames???

Dear Condor Community,

Today I noticed, that Condor handels case sensitive usernames, is this
behaviour really wanted by the developers? With this case sensitivity it
makes a difference if I log into the client as let's say "usera" or "Usera".
When I submit jobs with this two different usernames I get two different
prioritys, too! I don't see why this feautre should be supported (especially
in the Windows World), so I think this is a bug? Or is this bug already
fixed in a newer version?
Our pool consists of one Linux Central Manager ($CondorVersion: 6.8.4 Feb  1
2007 $, $CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_RH9 $) and most of our Clients are
WindowsXP-Clients with different 6.8.x-Versions.

Kind regards,
Thomas Bauer

--
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Institut fuer Festkoerpertheorie