Re: [Condor-users] Machine Classads in Jobs info (spool/history file)

Hi,

If i insert in my submit file this:

+MachineProcessor_Speed = "$$([Processor_Speed])"

then the job is held with this message:

Cannot expand $$([Processor_Speed])

On the other hand, if i insert this in the condor_config file:

MachineProcessor_Speed = "$$([Processor_Speed])"
SUBMIT_EXPRS = $(SUBMIT_EXPRS) MachineProcessor_Speed

I don't receive anything in the history file when jobs finish.

I tried to insert those two lines in the condor_config.local of the
submitter machine and then i get the same error than in the submit file
case.

Any ideas?

Thanks