[Condor-users] Rank policy

I would like to setup Condor with a policy which states something (conceptually) along the lines of:

1. Execute all jobs from user X first, if they exist
2. Execute all jobs from members of group Y, if they exist
3. Service all other user jobs.

Am I correct in thinking this needs to be embedded all in the RANK statement for STARTD (i.e. in the main $C_L/etc/condor_config file)?

The follow on question is what is the standard way to identify a job as belonging to a particular group?

Cheers,

Ian
--
Ian Stokes-Rees, Research Associate