[Condor-users] Condor T-shirts from Condor Week

Hello all,
It was great seeing everyone at Condor Week again this past April/May!

Many people asked us to get the CondorWeek t-shirts available for
purchase after the conference, and I'm happy to announce they are at:
http://store.cyclecomputing.com/

Some of the favorites people had:
http://store.cyclecomputing.com/products/i-am-the-condor_master
http://store.cyclecomputing.com/products/sorry-im-claimed-busy
http://store.cyclecomputing.com/products/preemption-does-not-equal-me

All the CondorWeek folks had such good ideas for new t-shirts, that
we've set up an e-mail address for them (t-shirts -@-
cyclecomputing.com).

At Miron's and Todd's suggestion, every few months we'll put together
a poll of the suggestions so everyone can vote on them. The popular
idea(s) will get printed up, with a free t-shirt going to the
entrant(s) with their phrase on it.

If you have any ideas for Condor shirt phrases, please mail them to:
t-shirts -@- cyclecomputing.com

We hope you enjoy these and look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Best,
Jason

--
Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com