Re: [Condor-users] PROBLEMS WITH HYPER THREADING

Hi Ian:
Thanks for your answer! My problem is that the executable must do 1.800
runs and the submit file has queue = 40.
I tried to run the job 3 runs instead of 1.800 just to obtain some results
faster, and if I put just vm1 or vm2 the execution time doubled (aprox)
the execution time when I didn't specified vm1 or vm2.
Now I must obtein results with 1.800 runs, and the times are the same,
more or less.  What can happen? Please and Thanks!
Paula