Re: [Condor-users] How to keep the temporary folders in "execution"directory

> When a job is running, a temporary folder under "execute"
> directory is created and holds the data and executables
> files needed for the job. The temporary folder is deleted
> once job is done. Does anyone knows how to change the
> setting so the folder can be kept for debugging purpose?

To the best of my knowledge there's no way to have Condor hang on to the
contents of that directory indefinitely for you.

You could:

A) Return all the directory contents to some central location as part of
your job for post-run processing and debugging; or
B) Have your job sleep at the end instead of exiting. Sleep indefinitely
and then you buy all the time you need to look around in the directory.
When you're done poking around just kill the sleeping thread and Condor
will clean up as per usual.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.