[Condor-users] HoldReason = "Streaming not supported"

Hello,

  I am working on a Web Services interface to submit jobs to our Globus
grid.  It uses the condor and birdbath Java packages.  We can
successfully submit the attached JDL on the command line of a condor
head node (the metascheduler of our grid)  and see it complete, but
when we submit it with the Java program from an external Condor client
machine the job stays Idle then Halts with an error.  Running the
condor daemons as root got rid of one error, but now we get another
one: HoldReason = "Streaming not supported".  I can't find any
information about this error in the usergroup archives.  Does anyone
here have an idea what could be causing this?

  Condor-config on the head node has been set up to enable SOAP over
openSSL without interfering with the command-line job submission.

Thanks,

Sean Manning