Re: [Condor-users] Condor User Priorities

On Jun 25, 2008, at 12:53 AM, Noorisyam Hamid wrote:
Hi all,

Actually I am very new in Condor environment. Just need your expertise in calculating the Condor user priorities. Hopefully you can guide me or send me a real calculation or scenario on how Condor calculates the user priorities. My concern is on Real User priority (RUP). I have referred to the Condor manual page, and still not clear enaough on the calculation. Please help!

I think that our best description is in the manual:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/3_4User_Priorities.html

You can always look in the source code for the very precise answer, but that probably won't be as easy to understand.

If that doesn't answer you questions, can you ask a more specific question?

-alain