Re: [Condor-users] Matchmaking in grid universe

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Enol Fernández wrote:

Hi,

It works! I have added those attributes to the ad and now it is matching 10
jobs in each cycle (which is the limit I have in the requirements
expression):

Requirements = (CurMatches < 10) && (TARGET.JobUniverse == 9)

However, the CurMatches attribute in the ad is not updated and whenever I do
a condor_status its value is always 0. This is not a problem for me, but I
would expect it to be updated.

Thanks,
Enol.

CurMatches will always appear to be zero when you do condor_status.
It is only incremented within the negotiation cycle in the
negotiator's memory but then resets to zero for the
next negotiation cycle.  We have the same Requirements in
our matchmaking setup and see the same effect, and Condor staff
have told us this is normal and expected.

Steve Timm