[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] suspending jobs - resourse efficiency questions
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:39:13 -0400
- From: Burak Han Alver <alver@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] suspending jobs - resourse efficiency questions
I have questions about suspending condor jobs in favor of other condor
jobs with configuration similar to the way described in 22.214.171.124
Do I understand correctly that:
1. The suspended job still uses memory and the running job will need to
use less memory in principle?
2. The suspended job will not use CPU and the running job will be able
to use all of the CPU even though two virtual machines are defined?
3. Even though the whole CPU is available, the ClassAd for the VM will
advertise half the computing power?