[Condor-users] Windows MSI Installation on non-english windows

Hi list,

I am trying to install condor on my machine (French winXp Sp2, under
Active Directory 2003)
At the end of the installation (after choosing all the parameters), I
see the following error:

"An error occurred while applying security settings. Users is not a
valid user or group. This could be a problem with the package, or a
problem connecting to a domain controller on the network. Check your
network connection and click Retry, or Cancel to end the install."

Actually, Users group doesn't exists because I'm not on a English
system. The default group for users is "Utilisateurs".

I can not install condor on my machine. Is there any workaround?

Thank you

Best regards

Pierre