Re: [Condor-users] Windows MSI Installation on non-english windows

*** WiscMail warning: attached executable file was renamed ***
*
* Attached to this message is an executable file or an archive
* that contains an executable file.  The attachment has been
* renamed for your protection.
*
* The file was scanned by the WiscMail anti-virus scanners and
* no threat was found.  However, executable files should be
* treated with great caution.  It's possible for viruses to
* slip through undetected in the minutes before anti-virus
* definitions are published.
*
* Please confirm with the sender that the file was sent
* intentionally, and that the file is safe to run before
* renaming the file by removing the "_renamed" from the end of
* the filename.
*
* For more information and support, please visit the following
* link to the DoIT Help Desk
*
* http://kb.wisc.edu/wiscmail/page.php?id=6056
*
*** end of warning ***

Hi Pierre:

For now you can install it manually using the zip file and the
attached batch file (read it carefully first as it makes several
assumtions).  We make every attempt at being regionally agnostic,
but it seems these efforts are insufficient, as you are the second
to report this issue.  I'll look into it further and remedy it
for future releases.

Regards,
-B