[Condor-users] Parallel jobs Matlab in Condor!

Hi,

I would like to run my parallel Matlab executable on several Windows clients of the my condor pool (i.e.,  clusters of windowsXP machines).
I compiled my Matlab program with the command:	mcc -m program.m
The executable file still requires other dll-s from Matlab (e.g., Parallel Computing toolbox).

How can I compile a matlab program, that all the required dlls are already
included in the executable file?

Or how can I use Condor
as Job Manager or Generic scheduler for submitting my parallel Matlab script ?
Any Idea or suggestion?

Thank you!

Vinicius da Cunha Martins Borges, PhD Student
University of Coimbra (UoC)
Member of the Laboratory of Communications and Telematics (LCT)
Department of Informatics Engineering (DEI),
P.O. Polo II. 3030-290 Coimbra - Portugal
E-mail: vcmartins@xxxxxxxxx or cresio@xxxxxxxxx