Re: [Condor-users] Permission Denied when get info about jobs via SOAP API

Dear Matt,
This is a part of my condor_config file and I think that I've already
set ALLOW*_READ/_WRITE ok.
##--------------------------------------------------------------------
##  Pathnames:
##--------------------------------------------------------------------
##  Where have you installed the bin, sbin and lib condor directories?
RELEASE_DIR             = /usr/local/condor-6.8.5
WEB_ROOT_DIR            = /usr/local/condor-6.8.5/lib/webservice
ENABLE_SOAP             = TRUE
ENABLE_WEB_SERVER       = TRUE
ALLOW_SOAP      =*/*
QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED = TRUE
ALLOW_READ = */*
ALLOW_WRITE=*/*
<...>

Could you continue give me a hint. Or could you help me do
authentication with X.509 certs as you mentioned above more detail.
Best Regards.