Re: [Condor-users] Permission Denied when get info about jobs via SOAP API

Are you getting any messages about authentication failing or requests being rejected in your SchedLog?

You might need to increase your Schedd's debug level to D_FULLDEBUG to see useful messages.

Alternatively, you might need to set HOSTALLOW_* config options.

Actually, your example below is for Condor 6.8.5, so you most likely need to use HOSTALLOW_* instead of ALLOW_*.

Best,

matt

Xuan Bach Luong wrote:
Dear Matt,
This is a part of my condor_config file and I think that I've already
set ALLOW*_READ/_WRITE ok.
##--------------------------------------------------------------------
##  Pathnames:
##--------------------------------------------------------------------
##  Where have you installed the bin, sbin and lib condor directories?
RELEASE_DIR             = /usr/local/condor-6.8.5
WEB_ROOT_DIR            = /usr/local/condor-6.8.5/lib/webservice
ENABLE_SOAP             = TRUE
ENABLE_WEB_SERVER       = TRUE
ALLOW_SOAP      =*/*
QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED = TRUE
ALLOW_READ = */*
ALLOW_WRITE=*/*
<...>

Could you continue give me a hint. Or could you help me do
authentication with X.509 certs as you mentioned above more detail.
Best Regards.