Re: [Condor-users] [newbie question: how can i run a job on machine that have a owner state]

The Owner State means that the machine is being used by the user of that machine as defined by your policy. Owner State means that condor can't use that machine, so your job rate would decrease. For details about condor states, take a look at:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.1/3_5Startd_Policy.html

Hope this helps.

Rob

Jean-Pierre Ocalan wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to do a little benchmark with condor and I've noticed that I've an increasing number of machine that get the owner state. The more I've machine in owner state the less job I can run ... what does this state mean ? how can I force to run jobs on machine that have an owner state ?

Thanks for your help,

JP.