Re: [Condor-users] [newbie question: how can i run a job on machine that have a owner state]

Ok,

So owner means that the machine is used by the machine owner so I condor cannot using it. But still I don't understand ... I've created a special user for condor so I'm the owner of this machine ... and I'm not using it ... so how can this be possible ?

Can somebody help me please ?

JP.

Jean-Pierre Ocalan wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to do a little benchmark with condor and I've noticed that I've an increasing number of machine that get the owner state. The more I've machine in owner state the less job I can run ... what does this state mean ? how can I force to run jobs on machine that have an owner state ?

Thanks for your help,

JP.