[Condor-users] How to reach NAT'ed resources?

Hello condor-users,

there is an external resource (a single system) which we want to integrate
into our pool. It is behind a NAT router.
In the machine ClassAd, the private IP address is advertised in StartdIpAddr,
PublicNetworkIpAddr, and MyAddress.
Is it generally possible with condor to simply rewrite those advertised
addresses (and put a corresponding port-forwarding in place), so that
requests sent to that resource will be directed at the public IP?
Or am i forced to apply advanced techniques such as GCB? Are there
alternatives?

Thanks in advance,
  Patric

--
Patric Schmitz, MaTA i.A.
Rechen- und Kommunikationszentrum, Virtual Reality Group