Re: [Condor-users] Maximum value for MaxJobRetirementTime?

> MaxJobRetirementTime must be an integer.  The maximum value
> is the maximum value is 2147483647 on 32-bit systems and
> 9223372036854775807 on 64-bit systems.

2147483647 is big enough for what I'm trying to do. I was hoping for a
year. That's a little more than 68 of 'em.

> It really ought to at least accept floating point numbers,
> but currently it doesn't.  I'll look into having ClassAds do
> this conversion in general when evaluating integers.

That'd be a nice enhancement for sure. Thanks.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.