Re: [Condor-users] Basic installation problem

Hi David Watrous,

Thank you for your quick reply. I think so you are correct. May be I´ve selected the wrong version for my OS. Please let me know which version I´ll select to download the CONDOR for FC9 and for Ubuntu 8.04.1 server edition. I´m really stuck in one position from last week.  appreciated for your kind help.

Kind regards,
Anishur