Re: [Condor-users] $(Process) not starting at 0

Hi,

En Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:24:14 -0000, Matthew Farrellee <matt@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Looking at the version history it isn't clear when the feature was
added, but in 7.1.1 there was a bug fixed that seems relevant:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.1/8_Version_History.html

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.1/8_3Development_Release.html#SECTION00933000000000000000

Condor now coerces the result of $$([]) expressions within submit
description files to strings. This means that submit files can do simple
arithmetic. For example, you can describe a command-line argument as:

arguments = $$([$(PROCESS)+100])

and condor_ submit will expand the argument to be the expected value.

Thanks. So, I guess is upgrade time for me now...

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente
--
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/

High Performance Computing Support PostDoc
Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias