Re: [Condor-users] $(Process) not starting at 0

Hi Matthew!

Great, that seems to solve my problem. Are there any plans on
releasing a stable version where this works (since 7.1.1 I guess)?
Seems wrong to require our customers to use a development version of
Condor!

Thanks for answering my question!

Cheers,
Anders Nilsson.