[Condor-users] Condor-G multiple site matchmaking!

Hi,

I am trying to use multiple grid sites to execute a single DAG. I think there is still no automatic system for publishing/updating ClassAds describing grid sites. Am I right?

I use crontab to
here are my ClassAds:

MyType = "Machine"
TargetType = "Job"
Name = "PDCBL2CONDOR"
StartdIpAddr = "<127.0.0.1:1234>"
gatekeeper_url = "pdcbl2.ntu.edu.sg/jobmanager-condor"
Requirements = True
Rank = 0.000000
CurrentRank = 0.000000
WantAdRevaluate = True
UpdateSequenceNumber = 200811611523
CurMatches = 0

MyType = "Machine"
TargetType = "Job"
Name = "PDCBL2CONDOR"
StartdIpAddr = "<127.0.0.1:1234>"
gatekeeper_url = "pdcbl2.ntu.edu.sg/jobmanager-condor"
Requirements = True
Rank = 0.000000
CurrentRank = 0.000000
WantAdRevaluate = True
UpdateSequenceNumber = 200811611521
CurMatches = 0
And this is the simple job I submit to condor:

A.submit
executable=A.sh
universe=globus
globusscheduler=$$(gatekeeper_url)
log=A.log
notification=never
transfer_output_files=A.out
error=A.err
WhenToTransferOutput=ALWAYS

queue 10
I expect to have some versions of A be matched to pdcbl and some to pdcbl2. I get "cannot expand $$(get_url)!! Any idea?

Besides, currently I make all the grid-sites' class-ads in one of them which I am going to use as the submit point of my DAG. is that correct?

Thanks,

Maryam