Re: [Condor-users] Condor-G multiple site matchmaking!

condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 11/06/2008 08:24:54 AM:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use multiple grid sites to execute a single DAG. I
> think there is still no automatic system for publishing/updating
> ClassAds describing grid sites. Am I right?

Yes.

> A.submit
> executable=A.sh
> universe=globus
> globusscheduler=$$(gatekeeper_url)
> log=A.log
> notification=never
> transfer_output_files=A.out
> error=A.err
> WhenToTransferOutput=ALWAYS
>
> queue 10

Which version of Condor is that? I suppose that you should be using
universe = grid and grid_resource = gt2 $$(gatekeeper_url) with the
current stable version. Perhaps that's your problem?

This article of mine may be helpful (though it describes a setup for GT4
submission, not GT2):

https://bi.offis.de/wisent/tiki-index.php?page=Condor-GT4-Metascheduling

Regards,
Jan Ploski