[Condor-users] Make sure you have CONFIG access to the target Master.

Hello to all,

I am trying to configure CredD for windows in my condor pool. So far I only have 2 execute/submit computers and one central manager so in total 3 systems in my condor pool. Following a tutorial I found from Greg Quinn, I configured  CredD. My central manager is configured to act as the CredD host. When I was trying to set the pool password, I had a problem in one of the systems, the error coming back is the subject of this e-mail: Make sure you have CONFIG access to the target Master. When checking the Masterlog file I found other errors:

11/11 16:41:18 attempt to connect to <10.xxx.xx.xx6:9618> failed: connect errno = 10061 connection refused

Searching for the error messages, I found a post where they recommend to use the following command: condor_config_val COLLECTOR_HOST, when I ran it on the troubled computer, it came back with the right system name: computername.domain.com

At this point I don’t know where and how to troubleshoot this issue, if someone has any suggestions they are welcome,

Thanks in advance for your help.

Respectfully,

Alex Alas

Systems Administrator