[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Stata and Stata/MP on Condor
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:26:57 +0000
- From: Ian Cottam <ian.cottam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Stata and Stata/MP on Condor
A potential user has asked me about running Stata over Condor on our
pool (or a new one).
1. Does Stata need to be installed on all the nodes (the way other
packages are handled)?
2. There is a Stata/MP (multiprocessing): how does such interact with
3. Anything else I need to know about?
Thanks for any help with this!
Information Systems Manager
Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre &
School of Materials &
School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
The John Garside Building (Room G.002)
The University of Manchester
t: 0161 306 5198
m: 07856 849831
[Remember: your hard disk *will* fail, it's just a question of when.]